Record your pregnancy journey from conception to your baby being earth side. With pages at beginning of the journal to note down pregnancy and doctor / midwife details, advise and shopping lists, names, books, websites and social media to read, nursery and birth plans and a journal section for week 6 and 7 of your pregnancy. From here, the journal allows 2 double page spreads for each week – from 8 weeks to birth – giving prompts for details on your weight, your weight measurement, cravings, appointments with your medical team and and questions you might have for them. There is a page to stick in a bump photo and 2 pages for journalling.
- Beautiful natural linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- Guided journal with prompts and without for journaling
- Gender neutral for baby and parents
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 144 pages
- 146 x 190 x 17mm
- Ribbon Marker (White)
- Illustrated end papers
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Our Bump & 9 Months Journal have the same internal pages.